- Manufacturer/Brand: Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, Illinois
- Year: 1935
- Principle: Superhet with RF-stage; IF-Freq 125 kHz
- Tuned circuits: 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands: Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage: Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Loudspeaker/pwr.out: Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Material: Wooden case
- Shape: Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD): 310 x 405 x 220 mm
- Valves / Tubes: 6: 6D6, 6A7, 6D6, 75, 42, 80
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg): N/A
- Price in first year of sale: N/A